Release Notes 2.1
Last Updated on Friday, 04 December 2009 18:37
- Add the ability to extract a file (or several files) directly in the standard output.
This is done by the new parameter PCLZIP_OPT_EXTRACT_IN_OUTPUT with method extract().
- Add support for parameters PCLZIP_OPT_COMMENT, PCLZIP_OPT_ADD_COMMENT,
PCLZIP_OPT_PREPEND_COMMENT. This will create, replace, add, or prepend comments
in the zip archive.
- Add the ability to abort the extraction by using a user callback function.
The user can now return the value '2' in its callback which indicates to stop the
extraction. For a pre call-back extract is stopped before the extration of the current
file. For a post call back, the extraction is stopped after.
- When merging two archives, the comments are not any more lost, but merged, with a
blank space separator.
- Corrected bug : Files are not deleted when all files are asked to be deleted.
- Corrected bug : Folders with name '0' made PclZip to abort the create or add feature.