Version 1.3.1 :
- Correcting a bug which occurs while doing extraction with call-back functions.
Version 1.3 :
- Removing the double include check. This is now done by include_once() and require_once()
- Changing the error handling mecanism : Remove the use of an external error library.
The former PclError...() functions are replaced by internal equivalent methods.
By changing the environment variable PCLZIP_ERROR_EXTERNAL you can still use the former library.
Introducing the use of constants for error codes rather than integer values. This will help
in futur improvment.
Introduction of error handling functions like errorCode(), errorName() and errorInfo().
- Remove the deprecated use of calling function with arguments passed by reference.
- Add the calling of extract(), extractByIndex(), create() and add() functions
with variable options rather than fixed arguments.
- Add the ability to remove all the file path while extracting or adding,
without any need to specify the path to remove.
This is available for extract(), extractByIndex(), create() and add() functionS by using
the new variable options parameters :
PCLZIP_OPT_REMOVE_ALL_PATH : by indicating this option while calling the fct.
- Ability to change the mode of a file after the extraction (chmod()).
This is available for extract() and extractByIndex() functionS by using
the new variable options parameters.
PCLZIP_OPT_SET_CHMOD : by setting the value of this option.
- Ability to definition call-back options. These call-back will be called during the adding,
or the extracting of file (extract(), extractByIndex(), create() and add() functions) :
- PCLZIP_CB_PRE_EXTRACT : will be called before each extraction of a file. The user
can trigerred the change the filename of the extracted file. The user can triggered the
skip of the extraction. This is adding a 'skipped' status in the file list result value.
- PCLZIP_CB_POST_EXTRACT : will be called after each extraction of a file.
Nothing can be triggered from that point.
- PCLZIP_CB_PRE_ADD : will be called before each add of a file. The user
can trigerred the change the stored filename of the added file. The user can triggered the
skip of the add. This is adding a 'skipped' status in the file list result value.
- PCLZIP_CB_POST_ADD : will be called after each add of a file.
Nothing can be triggered from that point.
- Two status are added in the file list returned as function result : skipped & filename_too_long
'skipped' is used when a call-back function ask for skipping the file.
'filename_too_long' is used while adding a file with a too long filename to archive (the file is
- Adding the function PclZipUtilPathInclusion(), that check the inclusion of a path into
- Add a check of the presence of the archive file before some actions (like list, ...)
- Add the initialisation of field "index" in header array. This means that by
default index will be -1 when not explicitly set by the methods.
Version 1.2 :
- Adding a duplicate function.
- Adding a merge function. The merge function is a "quick merge" function, it just append the content of an archive at the end of the first one. There is no check for duplicate files or more recent files.
- Improve the search of the central directory end.
Version 1.1.2 :
- Changing the license of PclZip. PclZip is now released under the GNU / LGPL license.
- Adding the optional support of a static temporary directory. You will need to configure
the constant PCLZIP_TEMPORARY_DIR if you want to use this feature.
- Improving the rename() function. In some cases rename() does not work (different
Filesystems), so it will be replaced by a copy() + unlink() functions.
- Bug correction : Winzip is unable to delete or add new files in a PclZip created archives
Version 1.1.1 :
- Bug correction : When archived file is not compressed (0% compression), the extract method may fail.
Version 1.1 :
- Adding function PclZip::Add()
- Adding function PclZip::ExtractByIndex()
- Adding function PclZip::DeleteByIndex()
- Bug correction : In certain circonstancies, while archiving a file with the full path from the root, the archive is not done correctly.
Version 1.0.1 :
- Bug correction : Error while compressing files greater than PCLZIP_READ_BLOCK_SIZE (default=1024).